Dealing with debt and debt problems can be very stressful and sometimes help is needed from people with the appropriate skills to help deal with the anxieties and concerns that arise.
We attach some links which may be useful to you.
The insolvency Service of Ireland oversees the insolvency legislation and authorises and regulates authorised intermediaries and personal insolvency practitioners. The ISI will maintain an online register of protective certificates, debt relief notices, debt settlement arrangements, personal insolvency arrangements, authorised intermediaries and personal insolvency practitioners. Their website contains a number of very useful publications which are can be downloaded here.
- ISI Guidelines on reasonable living expenses
- ISI Guide to personal insolvency
- ISI Guide to a Personal Insolvency Arrangement
- ISI Guide to a Debt Settlement Arrangement
- ISI Guide to a Debt Relief Notice
- ISI Debt solutions scenarios
- ISI – PIA step by step example
- ISI – DSA step by step example
- ISI – DRN step by step example