Welcome to our website.
Dealing with personal debt is very stressful and can affect your physical and mental wellbeing. In many cases people find it is difficult to be objective about their situation and how it may be solved. It is not uncommon for people to avoid confronting the issue for as long as possible.
Many people find it difficult to communicate with family and friends in these stressful situations and often ignore the phone calls, demand letters and threats of legal proceedings from their creditors as a way to keep their problems at bay. This tends to make the situation worse as the relationship between the debtor and their creditors inevitably becomes more and more adversarial.
The Personal Insolvency Act 2012 provides a range of solutions to debtors to enable them reach agreement with their creditors outside of the court system to enable them return to solvency. A new government agency, Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI) has been established to oversee the legislation and to authorise Personal Insolvency Practitioners (PIPs) to mediate between debtors and creditors.
There are three solutions available to Debtors.
What can I do now?
- Do you owe money to more than one creditor or financial institution?
- Do you struggle to pay all of your debts each week or month?
- Are you in arrears with your mortgage or other debts?
- Are you worried about the potential impact of your debts on your family home?
- Do you need help to take control of your financial situation and address debt which is unsustainable to enable you return to solvency?
If you answered yes to most or all of these questions and you want to do something about it today then please contact us by phone or e-mail to arrange an initial consultation. We will assess your financial situation and outline the options available to you to help get out of debt and back to solvency.